In both our professional and personal lives, we are at all times either being proactive or reactive. A proactive approach allows us to take more control and have more influence in outcomes.
The benefits of being proactive includes the following:
- With your clientsSeeking out ways to add value
Providing data / reports / etc. BEFORE they ask
- With your employeesRecognition
- How you manage and schedule your dayCalendar
Effective time blocking
Saying NO more often (every time you say yes you are saying no to something else)
- Your financesSavings and planning
- Personal timeLearning, reading, etc. or watching Netflix????
- Only time it is better to be reactive – Sports?? Maybe?Even they have a plan of attack and adjust accordingly
It is impossible to Proactive 100% of the time, but the higher percentage of time you spend in a proactive state, the better your results will be.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bcbo/message