Top 12 Reasons to Partner with Blue Collar Back Office
- WE ARE A LOCAL COMPANY founded by CONTRACTORS
- Are you currently running all aspects of your business? Do you need help? Do you need more time to grow your business? Do you want to wear a few
lesshats so you can focus on the important things in life? We understand because we have been in your boots!
- Our company helps other companies stay organized in the office without having to hire a full-time staff.
- It takes time to build a system & train people – you may go through many employees until you find the right fit – which means you have to keep starting over
- Save money on payroll
- Save money on Office space
- Save money on Office supplies
- Save money on Desk, computer, chairs
- Save money on downtime of employee – do you really have 40 hours a week of bookkeeping tasks?
- We can help you stay organized with all of the odds & ends that keep piling up and slipping through the cracks.
- We want to help clear your plate so you can focus your time doing what you do best.
- Your company will grow and become more profitable.
- Our company helps owners prioritize their time so they can focus sales and keeping customers satisfied for repeat business.
- The average CPA is $100+ per hour. We keep your books organized while minimizing the high cost of your CPA’s monthly or end of year bills. (Note – We can work directly with your CPA).
- Keeping clean and organized books is one of the most important tasks for a successful business.
- Let us take the guessing work out of your business decisions. If you do not have a clear understanding of your money-in & money-out then the decisions you make can often lead to overspending and poor decision making.
- Productivity and the ability to be efficient takes time and practice. The team at BCBO has that experience and expertise to help you create a proper workflow to maintain healthy books and make smarter choices.
- We will take care of the office/books so you can keep your customers satisfied.
- Enter transactions / data entry
- Ensure bank records are complete and accurate / bank reconciliation
- A/R & A/P
- Set up Quickbooks payroll do it yourself option or
- Provide P&L & Balance sheet statements
- Create professional proposals for your customers
- Monthly billing to your customers
- Customers can make a credit card or ACH payment right from their emailed invoice.
Our team helps you stay organized in the office without having to hire a full-time staff. We’re local and already have a ton of experience running small businesses and we’re looking forward to partnering with you to help you with everything from proposals to getting paid on time.